Player Code of Conduct
- Play safe. Tell your coach if you are injured. Make sure all of your gear fits and is in good condition. If you are unsure, ask your coach. If you are thirsty get water.
- Work hard every minute of practice and in games. Let your example be a role model for other players. After or before practice don't be afraid to ask your coach what you can do improve.
- Pay attention to your coaches. They are there for you. Show them that you care by looking them in the eye when they speak and by learning the plays completely.
- Show respect for your teammates by cheering for them and helping them as much as possible. Don't tease them or make fun of them.
- Encourage fair play. Always play by the rules.
- Show respect for everyone in the program, especially the referees and the opposing team.
- Never ever give up. Even if your team loses, know that you have always done your best.
- When you wear your jersey off the field, remember that you are representing your entire team by the way you behave.
- Play for fun.
- Put the team ahead of yourself in every situation.